Skyrora continues with its de-risking programme by preparing to launch the Skylark Micro rocket from Iceland later this month. Volodymyr Levykin, chief executive officer from Skyrora said: “Skyrora’s de-risking programme is essential for scaling, learning and education before we launch our two commercial vehicles, Skylark L and Skyrora XL. The entire team is working at a pace and has made great efforts to get another launch underway.
- Space Iceland NextGen Summer Researchers 2023
- New Horizon Europe calls related to Copernicus
- Space Iceland og Bifröst í samstarf um aukna þátttöku Íslands í geimnum
- Bifröst University and Space Iceland partner up on Iceland’s space sector development
- Sumarstörf í geimnum 2023 | Space sector summer jobs 2023